Top 10 beer in India under 250
Beer is the oldest and the most widely consumed alcoholic drink in India. Beer becomes third most popular drink overall after water and tea. Beer goes perfectly well with traveling, it’s available everywhere because of its popularity. All of us have tasted a beer once in their lives. Beer is always ready to uplift your mood it is a true partner during happiness or a sad time, a little booze will keep your mind cool and calm. Beer as many advantages and disadvantages too. There are many famous beer brands such as Kingfisher, Corona, Heineken etc. So, let’s take you to the world tour of beer. Here is the list of Top 10 beer in available India under Rs 250, Check out the list from 10 to 1.
Top 10 Beer in India under 250
10) Miller- The miller is less bitter when compared it with all other brands and it comes in a smooth drink. For beginners, miller is a good drink to enjoy. Miller is popular because of its packing and equally enjoying taste. Due to its high demand it takes place under Top 10 beer in India.
9) Corona Beer- Corona Beer is a Mexican Brand. It is one of the top-selling beer in India. Corona Beer is very demanded beer in Indian Restaurants, Bars, Pubs. It comes under light beer and it has a great taste and it is quite famous in females. Price: 355ml beer cost Rs. 240/- and onwards
8) Godfather- It is one of the strongest beer and top-selling beer in the northern part of India. It contains 7.5% of alcohol. One bottle is enough for beginners. It is mostly demanded by bus/truck drivers to remove their tiredness. We can also call it as a “Baap of all beers” . Price: 330ml beer cost Rs 90/-
7) Kings Beer- Aah, What is Goa without kings, eh? Due to its cheap rates it has becomes favorite among tourists visiting Goa. It contains 4.85% of alcohol. It is unavailable throughout rest of the country. Price: 330ml beer cost Rs. 40/- and onwards
6) Kalyani – A South Indian legend. According to survey Kalyani beer is more demanded beer in south and its give tough competition to others brands. It has 2 class version premium and strong. Price: 330ml beer cost Rs. 60/- and onwards
5) Heineken Beer- If you are looking for a light beer with less amount of alcohol then Heineken beer must be your first choice. Heineken beer is quite famous in India It contains maximum of 5% of alcohol. Price: 330ml beer cost Rs. 90/- and onwards
4) Carlsberg Beer- Most demanding beer in clubs, parties and restaurants. Probably the best beer in the world this beer gives you a smooth sensation of bitterness. It comes in green color bottle/can. Price: 330ml beer cost Rs. 90/- and onwards
3) Budweiser Beer- Budweiser beer is legend throughout the world and has become a largest selling beer in India. It has premium taste. Price: 330ml beer cost Rs. 110/- and onwards.
2) Tuborg Beer- Yes, Tuborg holds the second position in the list of top 10 beer in India under 250 because it is very demanded beer and most selling beer in India. Tuborg has good quality and refreshing taste. It comes in two range one is light green which is light beer and second is Tuborg strong which is the strongest one. Price: 330ml ber cost Rs. 65/- and onwards
1) Kingfisher Beer- Yes, Kingfisher holds the 1rd position in the list of top 10 beer in India under 250. The world famous kingfisher becomes most lovable beer in India because of its fine taste , good price. In India kingfisher is not just a beer, it’s a religion itself. Price: 330ml beer cost Rs. 60/- and onwards
So, this is the list of Top 10 beer in India under 250. This list only makes us ask one question, where’s our beer right now?
I hope this will ease to which beer is preferred when you are planning to booze with friends
Also, check the list of – Most followed Indian Cricketers on Instagram.
Follow us on facebook – Lovekarmapassion.